Saturday 30 April 2022

DIY Sunday Service Kit - 31/04/22 - 1 John 3:1-3 - 'We shall be CHANGED!'

 Hi guys

Welcome to the DIY Sunday Service Kit for the last day in April ... and to a focused the key to personal transformation with the help of the Apostle John.

Here's a focus from the Psalms (Psalm 51:5-13) to get us going ...


"Create in me a pure heart, O God,

    and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 
Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation
    and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me

Then I will teach transgressors your ways,    

so that sinners will turn back to you."


Thank you Lord for your mercy and your grace.

Give me the joy that realising it brings, and lead me to live in your light.

AMEN.





Here's the Word for the Week video on the currently topical rural subject of Fert and Famine ...



The sermon podcast (or video if you prefer that) are posted below.

The transcript can be found on the Buzzsprout (audio) site.
(Click the pic)








Our final song today comes from City Alight





"The Lord bless you
and keep you;

the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;

26 the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’

AMEN.

If you would like to help us support the work of y GRWP reaching out On the Ground, Online and On the Road, please click the Stewardship Giving link below





No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Sunday Service Kit - 21/04/24 - Dealing with the days when we KNOW we have missed the mark - Luke 18:9-14

  Welcome to the DIY Sunday Service Kit for today, 21st. April 2024. Let's worship the Lord. Let's pray Here's the Seven Day Pra...